- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The jailer, who had shot tortures and rape, arrested on Georgian border2012-09-19 14:14
Employee of the Gldani prison Data Akobia, who had shot the video containing torture and rape of prisoners, detained in Georgia. According to the Lenta.ru, at the time of arrest Akobia was in the Sadakhlo checkpoint (Georgian-Armenian border).gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the official statement by the Ministry of Interior Affairs reported that the head of the security department Levan Purtshvanidze, a duty officer inspector Vladimir Bedukadze (he was dismissed in May 2012), and several persons under their influence, "inhumanly treated the prisoners and shot a video".
Purtshvanidze was arrested; and Bedukadze was declared wanted. Among those detained there were the controller department Levan Pkhaladze and department inspector Boris Parulava.
Recall, on Tuesday, the MIA of Georgia posted on its website some of the videos, with the caveat that this was the minimum part of the footage available to the investigation, since the other shots were not allowed for public viewing.
However, on the evening that day, the TV "Maestro" and "Channel Nine" showed the shocking footage of brutal beatings and rape in particular perverted form. The TV channels declared they had full video version of what was happening in the Gldani prison. TV channels reported that they had received it from one of the former prison officer, who was in Belgium to date.