- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Law enforcers are pursuing terrorists in Nalchik and Nazran2012-09-20 11:32
Law enforcers have blocked the militants entrenched in houses in Nalchik and Nazran. A regime of counter-terrorist operation (CTO) introduced in both cities, the NR2 reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The CTO regime operates in Nalchik from 04:00. According to the press service of the republican Interior Ministry, the militants were blocked in a private house in the street of Clara Zetkin. In response to the invitation to surrender the militants opened fire with automatic weapons, a fight began. Number of blocked militants is being specified.
Also on Thursday morning, September 20, it became known that the CTO regime was introduced in the center of Nazran 06:00. Ingush law enforcement agencies are looking for the militants, planning to carry out sabotage and terrorist attacks. The control was taken over the central streets of the city, part of the federal highway "Kavkaz", a section of railway Nazran-Beslan and the new road to the village of Mayskaya.
Previously, the security forces reported that the militants, operating in forest areas, can go to the population aggregates. This was reported to the BBC by the ITAR-TASS correspondent in Ingushetia Ruslan Maisigov. Therefore, the CTO regime was introduced in a number of the population aggregates of Ingishetia, first in the Sunzha district, and then - in Nazran.