- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze: Ukraine takes active part in Georgia’s post-war reconstruction2009-02-27 12:05
Ukraine takes active part in Georgia's post-war reconstruction, stated Grigol Vashadze , the Foreign Minister of Georgia, staying in Ukraine with a working visit, to The Kommersant-Ukraine - ITAR TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Minister refused to answer the question concerning participation of the Ukraine in restoration of Georgia's armed forces. "That is what I will not tell you. The only thing I can say: Ukraine takes active part in all components of Georgia's after-war restoration".
Vashadze confirmed that many Georgian servicemen are being trained and retrained in Ukraine. Giving assessment to the situation in his country, the Foreign Minister stated that there will be no snap elections or referendums. "Elections will be hold in 2013, as our Constitution demands. All Georgia needs today is stability. And we will ensure it".
On Thursday Victor Yushchenko, the President of Ukraine, received the Foreign Minister of Georgia; they discussed bilateral relations issues.