- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Four militants eliminated in Khasavyurt2012-09-24 11:22
During a firefight in Dagestan four militants were eliminated, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Investigation Department of Russia's IC.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The incident occurred on Sunday night in Khasavyurt. "Security officials tried to stop a car for a check, but the passangers opened fire. During the firefight four people in the car were killed. Law enforcers were not injured. Persons of the killed are being identified", said the representative of the the Investigation Department.
On the eve, Dagestani police officers eliminated a militant, who was a member of "Khasavyurt" militant group and in the federal wanted list, the Gazeta.ru reported.
On Tuesday, at 4.20 pm, Khasavyurt, a militant opened fire at the police officer, who wanted to check his documents. He was eliminated by response fire. "The killed was identified as Kamalutdin Hasaymirzaev, member of the "Khasavyurt" militant group", said in the police department of the republic.
The militant was wanted under the articles on encroachment on the life of a police officer, illegal arms trafficking and intentional destruction or damage to property.