- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yushchenko, Timoshenko and Ogryzko to visit Tbilisi2009-02-27 15:19
In the first half of 2009 Viktor Yushchenko, the President of Ukraine, Yulia Timoshenko, the PM, and Volodymyr Ogryzko, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, will visit Tbilisi - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This statement was made by Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, at today's joint press conference with his Ukrainian counterpart. The Ministers informed they signed a protocol on bilateral cooperation. "Ukraine must use the experience of Georgia in delievering objective information about NATO to population and in European and European Atlantic structures integration issues".
"Georgian colleague can teach us much", Ogryzko mentioned. Vashadze noted that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine leaders are presented Order of Honor in acknowledgement of their position in the August conflict in 2008.