- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Six Georgian citizens arrested for breaching the border with Azerbaijan2012-09-25 15:17
Azerbaijani border guards have detained six Georgian citizens trying to cross the Azeri-Georgian border. This was reported by the Trend with reference to the site of the State Border Guard Service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The violators are Zurab Hihityashvili, Nodar Gogiladze, Valery Zabiyev, Edward Arzumov, Sergei Lihendiyan and Michael Gaikovich. They were arrested at Lake Akgel in Agstafa region.
The detainees tried to violate the state border using 1 rubber and 1 iron boats, the APA.az reported.
In May this year, a scandal erupted around the monastery complex David Gareji located at the Azerbaijani-Georgian border. Information occasion were the rumors that the Azerbaijani border guards put up posts right in the middle of the complex and did not let the tourists in.