- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interpol declared the author of scandal video from Georgian prison wanted2012-09-27 13:43
A former employee of the Georgian Gldani prison in Tbilisi Vladimir Bedukadze, who fled to Belgium and spread the footage of the torture over Georgian prisoners, was declared wanted by Interpol, the VZGLIAD reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian law enforcement agencies have arrested 10 employees of the Gldani prison on the case of violance on their part. Georgian authorities believe that Vladimir Bedukadze also involved in abuse and torture.
He previously stated that he would seek political asylum abroad.
Recall, yesterday it was reported that in Georgia there will appear an independent investigation group to investigate the facts of inhuman treatment of prisoners. This was stated by the Minister of Corrections, Probation and Legal Assistance George Tugushi.
"We are working on the idea of an independent investigative group to investigate all the facts that took place in the system of Corrections in recent years. I have talked with the president, and within ten days the investigation group will be established", Tugushi said.