- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Media: Georgian Special Services are preparing terrorist acts in Abkhazia2012-09-28 16:57
According to a competent source in the security services of South Ossetia, Georgian special services are planning a terrorist attack in the Gali district of Abkhazia, mostky populated by the Megrelians. As reported by the IA Res, the terrorist attack is scheduled for September 30, the Independence Day of the Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Three groups of 15 people are training for this purpose. Team leaders are Amiran Kvartsheliya, Bakur Bumetskeriya and Dmitri Boiko", the source reported.
According to information available to intelligence services, the saboteurs are planning explosions at mass festivities in the Republic of Abkhazia and firing using mortars of the border department of FSB of Russia in the country.
Recall, in mid-August, in the Gali district of Abkhazia, a Georgian saboteur was killed. Three residents of the village of Primorsk were arrested on suspicion of having links with the Georgian security services, the representative of the State Security Service of Abkhazia said.
The saboteur was killed during special operation. During the arrest, he offered armed resistance and was killed by return fire. According to the State Security Service, the operation to arrest "a member of Georgian subversive group, who was in the territory of Abkhazia in order to commit the terrorist act" was held on August 13.