- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" is planning talks with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2012-10-08 14:00
The opposition coalition "Georgian Dream", which had won in the parliamentary election in Georgia, has announced its readiness to start negotiations with South Ossetia and Abkhazia bypassing Russia, the Radio Freedom reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the leader of the "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili, his calition is planning to soften the current Georgian legislation governing relations with two unrecognized republics, considered by Tbilisi the "Russian-occupied territories".
Ivanishvili has stressed that the victory of the opposition seeks to extensive political negotiations with Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
"The main issue is the establishment of close relations with the parties and the beginning of a direct nationwide dialogue", Ivanishvili's adviser Giorgi Volsky stated, the NG.ru reported. He noted that the coalition planned to provide the basis of new relations with the Abkhaz and Ossetian sides, as well as the ground for large-scale negotiations.
Recall, today, the leader of the opposition coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili announced the composition of the new Cabinet of Georgia.