- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel fired from the Gaza Strip2012-10-08 14:57
Militants of the armed wing of the radical Palestinian movement "Hamas" and "Islamic Jihad" have fired southern part of Israel from Gaza Strip, the BBC reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Israeli military, the aim of their aerial attack was the two members of the armed group "World Jihad", suspected of involvement in the attacks, carried out from Egypt in June.
In turn, Israeli Air Forces have delivered a series of retaliatory strikes against targets in Gaza, the Mail.ru reported.
Facilities of the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas, as well as individual groups of militants involved in the rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli territory, were attacked from land and air. Data on the extent of the damage and loss of terrorists are being specified.
Palestinian agency Maan reports that the Israelis have fired at least 10 artillery shells at targets near the mosque Ammar ibn Yasir, located to the east of Khan Yunis (southern Gaza), damaging the minaret and the water tower. Five local residents were wounded near the settlement Huzaa. Later, an Israeli Apache helicopter fired a missile at a target in Rafah.