- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministers of the five countries call on Saakashvili and Ivanishvili to continue Euro-Atlantic integration2012-10-09 13:57
The Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania have called on the Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili and the leader of the "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili to adhere the path of the Euro-Atlantic integration, the Rosbalt reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It is important that the Georgian government would not spare the energy to achieve this goal. We assure that our countries once again support Georgia in achieving its legitimate desire to integrate into the Euro-Atlantic space", said in a letter of the Foreign Ministers.
Recall, the meeting of current Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili and Bidzina Ivanishvili, the leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream" which has won the parliamentary election in the country, is scheduled on Tuesday.
According to the spokesperson of the coalition Maya Panjikidze, the meeting will also be attended by the working groups that have been created by the coalition and current authorities to advise on the transfer of power.