- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze believes Saakashvili is inadequate2009-03-02 11:10
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the Democratic Movement-United Georgia, the ex-Speaker of the Parliament, today stated of the inadequacy of Mikheil Saakashvili, the Georgian leader - The Vzglyad .gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The country has an inadequate President. This is the person who says: we lost two districts, and so what? In any other country the resignation of the President would be demanded just for this reason".
"Hundreds thousands would go in the streets after that", she highlighted.
Let us remind that on April 9th Nino Burjanadze together with other opposition forces start street actions for Saakashvili's resignation. "If the President doesn't go before April 9th , people will remove him in peaceful, constitutional ways" , she stated.