- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swiss embassy in Tbilisi to start issuing Russian visas on March 4th2009-03-02 13:09
On march 4th the Swiss embassy in Tbilisi, in the mediator country status, will expectedly start issuing Russian visas for Georgian citizens, stated Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, at today's briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Vashadze, tomorrow in Tbilisi Georgian and Swiss diplomats will exchange notes, in Moscow - Russian and Swiss ones. After that Russia will expectedly start issuing, though in rather limited quantities, its visas in Georgia, he added.
Let us remind that after the August events 2008 Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Russia. Following the agreement of the countries, interest of Georgia in Russia and Russia in Georgia will be represented by Switzerland.