- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze accused Russia of attempt to fail Geneva Talks2009-03-02 14:11
Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, accused Russia of attempt to fail Geneva Talks.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Russia tries to fail negotiations in Geneva format, as it is not content with the wide-range discussion of reasons and outcomes of August 2008 events, the Minister said at today's weekly briefing.
"In the course of the latest round of Geneva Talks the agreement on mechanisms of continuing armed incidents investigation, but the proxy regimes representatives said that this agreement is inadmissible for them", Vashadze said.
He said that Russia is at the bottom of the "proxy regimes" demands. According to Vashadze, Russia doesn't want the world community to see via international monitors the real situation in the Russia- occupied territories: human rights violations, kidnappings of people, construction of Russian military bases.