- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Final composition of the new Cabinet of Georgia announced2012-10-16 13:16
Leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream", winning in the parliamentary election in Georgia on October 1, and candidate for Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili has announced the full composition of the new government, the ITAR-TASS reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thus, the economist Nodar Khaduri was submitted as Finance Minister, experienced in business George Kvirikashvili was submitted as Minister of Economy, Minister for Refugees - David Darakhvelidze, Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure - David Narmania, Minister of Environment - Khatuna Gogoladze, Minister of Health, Labour and Social Welfare - well-known Tbilisi physician David Sergienko, the Minister of Education - George Margvelashvili.
34-year-old Kakha Kaladze, previously submitetd as the Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development, was submitted as Minister of Energy. Now it was announced that this post will be occupied by David Narmania.
Recall, on Monday, October 8, Georgian billionaire and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili announced the new Cabinet.
Ivanishvili intends to personally lead the Cabinet. New head of the Interior Ministry has become a representative of the "Georgian Dream" Irakli Garibashvili, Defense Minister - the leader of the party "Our Georgia", former Georgian ambassador to the UN Irakli Alasania.
The new Foreign Minister has become Maya Panjikidze, a relative (wife's sister) of Irakli Alasania. Previously Panjikidze was Georgian ambassador to Germany; recently she was a spokesman of Ivanishvili.