- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Conservatives sue the Ministry of Energy of Georgia2009-03-02 16:04
The Conservative party of Georgia intends to sue the ministry of energy since the latter refused to hand over the opposition the information, which, in the view of the conservative, must be published.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kakha Kukava,the Secretary General of the party, this information is contained in the memorandum, signed between the government of Georgia and Inter RAO UES, concerning the joint management of Inguri hydro power plant.
"On February 14th the conservative party turned to the Ministry of Energy and demanded to hand over the memorandum, signed with Inter RAO, but on February 19th the ministry gave us the answer that the aforesaid memorandum is a commercial secret", - пояснил Кукава.
Kukava believes that the document signed by the government, especially the document concerning a strategic energy object, cannot remain a commercial secret, moreover when this memorandum was shown by the Ministry of energy to "parliamentary opposition".
"Making this document secret confirms that the memorandum of the allegedly effective operation of Inguri hydro power plant is the action against national interests of Georgia", Kukava stated and announced that the party will sue the Ministry of Energy.