- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is ready to work with new government2012-10-17 11:48
Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili stated he and his party "United National Movement" are ready to cooperate with the future government of Bidzina Ivanishvili, the Interfax reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Since such is the will of the Georgian people, we are ready to cooperate with any government, submitted by the winning coalition", Saakashvili said.
"As the President I would like to wish the future government to keep all the promises that were given to the people of Georgia, and the parliamentary opposition to carry out its supervisory role and continue development of Georgia", he added.
Recall, yesterday the leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream", winning in the parliamentary election in Georgia on October 1, and candidate for Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili announced the full composition of the new government.
Thus, the economist Nodar Khaduri was submitted as Finance Minister, experienced in business George Kvirikashvili was submitted as Minister of Economy, Minister for Refugees - David Darakhvelidze, Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure - David Narmania, Minister of Environment - Khatuna Gogoladze, Minister of Health, Labour and Social Welfare - well-known Tbilisi physician David Sergienko, the Minister of Education - George Margvelashvili.