- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vano Merabishvili has left the country2012-10-17 13:40
Acting Prime Minister Vano Merabishvili has left Georgia with a two-day visit. This was reported on October 17 by the press office of the Chancellery of Georgia, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The report does not specify for which of the countries and for what purpose Merabishvili has left, but emphasizes that he will return to Tbilisi on October 18.
Following the resignation of the current government of Georgia Vano Merabishvili was elected General Secretary of the "United National Movement". It should be noted that he held this position prior to the "Rose Revolution". After the appointment as a Secretary General Merabishvili stated the main objective of his party was struggle for the return to power in Georgia.
Recall, after the coalition of Bidzina Ivanishvili had won in the parliamentary election in Georgia on October 1, and announcement of the new composition of the government, a number of former politicians has fled the country.
It was reported that the Justice Minister of Georgia Zurab Adeishvili, Defense Minister Dmitri Shashkin and his deputy Dato Akhalaia - the brother of the Interior Minister Bacho Akhalaia, have secretly left the country. These ministers have disappeared. Former head of the Ministry of Corrections Khatuna Kalmakhelidze, who had resigned a few days before the election, after the scandal around the tortures in Gldani prison, also has disappeared.
Together with brothers Akhalaia everyone connected with the tortures of prisoners and other criminal cases has fled. It is already confirmed and official information.