- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kadyrov argues the militants recruit mentally retarded people2012-10-18 12:12
At a meeting with the leadership of the republican Interior Ministry Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has noted great strides in the fight against crime. At the same time he has stressed the need to further neutralize participants of the underground, the RBC reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"According to various sources, the number of militants can reach 35-40 people. Their leader, remaining at large, manage to find and recruit weak-willed and mentally retarded young people with mental disorders, involving them in their ranks. Everyone should oppose this", the head of Chechnya stated.
According to the Lenta.ru, Kadyrov also noted that the most important task in the fight against militants was to establish the location of Doku Umarov and his entourage. "We must find and arrest this rat; and if he offers resistance we must eliminate him in order not to risk the lives of the officers", Ramzan Kadyrov said.
As reported earlier by the Interior Ministry of the Chechen Republic, during the first six months of 2012 in the region there were killed 27 militants, including one leader of the underground.