- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earthquake occurred at the border of Azerbaijan and Georgia2012-10-19 11:51
3.2-point earthquake occurred in the north-west of Azerbaijan, near the border of the Balakan district of the country and Georgia. This was reported by the IA News-Georgia referring to the Seismological Service of Azerbaijani National Academy of Sciences.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tremors were recorded on Thursday at 23.49 local time (22.49 Moscow time), 25 kilometers west of Zagatala. The epicenter lies at a depth of four kilometers. Victims and destruction were not reported.
As recalled by the RIA Novosti, on the eve 3.8-point earthquake occurred in the north-west of Azerbaijan. Earthquakes were recorded on Sunday, their power was five points. The epicenter was located at a depth of five kilometers, 25 kilometers west of the city of Zagatala near the border of the Balakan district of the country and Georgia.
This earthquake was the sixth for the day in Azerbaijan. The first was recorded around midnight on Saturday in the same area, its magnitude was 4.5. Then on Sunday, a series of earthquakes took place.