- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Militants fired police officers in Dagestan2012-10-22 12:30
Three militants have fired the crew of police patrol in Makhachkala, Dagestan. One of the attackers was killed, the RIA Novosti reported referring to the press center of the Russian Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The incident occurred at about 4:30 local time. "Three unidentified persons have fired the crew of police patrol, which was on duty. No victims and injured among the police officers were reported, the car has suffered minor damage", said in the Interior Ministry.
One of the attackers was killed by return fire, two of them managed to escape. At the scene there was found Makarov pistol. Personality of the attackers remains unidentified.
Yesterday the National Anti-Terrorist Committee (NAC) announced the completion of "large-scale and massive" operation of the security forces in some of the republics of the North Caucasus, the NG.ru reported. Without specifying the time of the the special operations the NAC reports that during the operation 49 militants were eliminated.
Also in the Buinaksk district of Dagestan there was neutralized another leader of an illegal armed group Abdulkerimov, implicated in several murders.