- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Benefits for military serving in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, are cancelled2009-03-03 09:54
Servicemen and federal agencies officials serving in Abkhazia and South Ossetia will no longer have each month for three, states the decree of February 25th on introduction of changes in the document concerning servicemen and federal authorities' employees in Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides, according to the document, the time of constant staying of servicemen and federal officials performing respective tasks, in military hospitals or other patient care institutions, will not be counted as each month for a month and a half of service.
Regulations on paying servicemen and federal officials performing respective tasks daily allowances of USD 54 (if departed from the territory of Russia) and USD 38 (if departed from a Russian foreign institution) are voided.