- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister received the US ambassador2009-03-03 09:55
Yesterday Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, received John Tefft, the U.S. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, the sides discussed current processes in Georgia, including the situation in the Georgian-South Ossetian conflict.
Vashadze and Tefft also focused on the prospects of the further development of bilateral relations between Georgia and the US, particularly on necessary measures for the deepening of cooperation in frames of the US-Georgia Charter on Strategic Partnership, signed on January 9th 2009 in Washington D.C.