- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
12 opposition parties and a number of non-governmental organizations worked out a joint statement2009-03-03 11:03
12 opposition parties of Georgia and a number of non-governmental organizations worked out a joint statement concerning the protest action planned for April 9th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Another statement in regard of this action was adopted by opposition and community representatives at the meeting, held yesterday in the Old Metekhi hotel.
The participants of the meeting believe that the only way to solve all the problems and drive the country out of crisis is resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili.
"We call for all the Georgian people to gather on April 9th in Rustaveli Avenue with the only demand of the unconditional resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili", the statement claims.
Previously the opposition adopted the declaration including the three demands: Saakashvili's resignation, calling snap elections, creation of conditions for free elections. Later the same opposition signed the joint statement on holding mass protest actions on with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation on April 9th. The document signed yesterday is the third for the recent time.