- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Cabinet approved (Georgia)2012-10-25 11:15
Georgian parliament has approved the new Cabinet and the Prime Minister on Thursday, October 25, the RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Deputy Prime Minister - the leader of the "Our Georgia - Free Democrats" Irakli Alasania has become the new Defense Minister; the head of the Interior Ministry - fund manager of the Cartu Bank Irakli Garibashvili; Minister of Foreign Affairs - Coalition spokesperson Maya Panjikidze, Minister of Justice - Thea Tsulukiani.
Former public defender Sozar Subari has become new Minister of Corrections and Probation; the representative of the party "Our Georgia - Free Democrats" Alexi Petriashvili has become the State Minister for European Integration; Minister of Agriculture - former Minister of Agriculture Agriculture and Food (under Shevardnadze) David Kirvalidze.
Kakha Kaladze, famous Georgian footballer, has become the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources; David Sergienko - Minister of Health.
Recall, the leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream", winning in the parliamentary election in Georgia on October 1, and candidate for Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili announced the full composition of the new government on October 16.