- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Tbilisi, refugees have captured the buildings of the City Hall and Tax Service2012-10-26 13:47
In Georgia, refugees from Abkhazia and South Ossetia are capturing the buildings for housing since they are unable to pay the rent, the Gazeta.ru reported. According to recent data, for the past two days about 30 buildings were captured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
12 families of refugees from Abkhazia have broken into the building Research Center of Subtropical Crops and Tea Industry and occupied the rooms.
Meanwhile in Gldani refugees tried to capture the former sports school, however they have failed to open the iron gates. According to the refugees, they used to live in this building, but were evicted from there, after which the Ministry of Youth and Sports started repairs.
Recall, on October 23, about hundred refugees broken into the former building of the Department of Corrections in Tbilisi. They stated that they would remain there as long as the state does not provide them with an alternative place to live.
It was not specified whether the building at the time of arrival of refugees was completely empty or was occupied by any facility.