- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili is expected to be back before April 9th2009-03-03 12:57
Political émigré Irakli Okruashvili, previously headed the Interior Ministry, the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Economic Development, will be back to Georgia before April 9th - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to The Alia, Okruashvili will arrive in Tbilisi to participate in mass protest actions of opposition demanding President's resignation.
Before that he intends to address citizens of Georgia in the air of Georgia TV companies.
The surroundings of the political émigré state that he will return despite the threatening arrest on arrival.
Irakli Okruashvili, the former supporter of President Saakashvili, the leader of the For United Georgia movement, joined opposition in autumn 2007 and has been persecuted by authorities since that moment.