- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton leaves Department of State after election2012-10-29 11:28
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has confirmed intention to leave her post after the presidential election, the BBC reported. She hopes to leave her post the United States Secretary of State soon after the inauguration of the president - no matter who wins the election.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, in an interview to the The Washington Post, she stressed that she did not discuss the topic of her resignation with the U.S. President Barack Obama due to his occupation in the presidential race.
As recalled by the Echo Moskvy, earlier, Hillary Clinton repeatedly stated her intention to keep the post of the Secretary of State for no more than one term. However, later in the American media reported she might have kept this post for a long time in connection with matters relating to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Benghazi on September 11. In addition, in March 2011, Clinton said she would remain as Secretary of State if Obama is re-elected for a second term.