- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili takes Prime Minister2012-10-29 12:25
Today the new Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili officially starts his work in the State Office Building in Tbilisi after government approval, the VZGLIAD reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ivanishvili told reporters that he meets with a number of ministers, and then takes the U.S. Ambassador Richard Norland. He also intends to recieve a letter of congratulations from the U.S. President Barack Obama.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Interfax, Bidzina Ivanishvili may lose the post of the head of the Cabinet if he gets the citizenship of the republic.
Recall, Georgian billionaire and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili, who leads the coalition "Georgian Dream", which had won in the parliamentary election in the country, announced the new Cabinet on October 10. This was reported by the Lenta.ru.
New head of the Interior Ministry has become a representative of the "Georgian Dream" Irakli Garibashvili, Defense Minister - the leader of the party "Our Georgia", former Georgian ambassador to the UN Irakli Alasania.
The new Foreign Minister has become Maya Panjikidze, a relative (wife's sister) of Irakli Alasania. Previously Panjikidze was Georgian ambassador to Germany; recently she was a spokesman of Ivanishvili.