- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili accused of feint of murder of Zhvania2012-10-29 13:05
Georgia's new authorities intend to resume investigation into the death of the then-Prime Minister Zurab Zhvania, deceased in February 2005, the Izvestia rported. According to the official version, he died of gas poisoning.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The next Prosecutor General of the Republic Archil Kbilashvili has called this case the priority.
As recalled by the News.Am, on February 3, 2005, Prime Minister of Georgia and his friend Raul Yusupov were found dead in an apartment in Tbilisi. Zurab Zhvania was one of the leaders of the "Rose Revolution" in Georgia, which has headed Mikheil Saakashvili to power.
Former Georgian President Eduard Shevardnadze said earlier, in his opinion, Zhvania was to become president, not Saakashvili.