- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Communist party leader died2009-03-03 14:21
Panteleymon Giorgadze, 82-year old leader of the United Communist party of Georgia, died.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Irina Sarishvili, the leader of the Imedi political union, said to GHN that Giorgadze died yesterday morning. His death was presumably caused by a stroke.
The funeral of the Communist party leader will be held on march 7th . His son, Igor Giorgadze, may come to pay last tribute.