- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dmitry Sanakoev is going back to Georgia2012-10-30 13:01
The former representative of the provisional administration of South Ossetia and the founder of the movement "Kokoity Fandarast" Vladimir Sanakoev is going back to Georgia, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sanakoev intends to arrive in Tbilisi in November this year to meet with former Prime Minister Vano Merabishvili.
"I wanted to come to Tbilisi in September, but I failed. I want to consider a few questions, first of all, the issue of illegal deprivation of my apartment, which is located on the street of Beijing", Sanakoev stated.
According to the VZGLIAD, he intends to discuss a number of issues with the Interior Minister. In addition, Vladimir Sanakoev offers current State Minister for Reintegration Zakareishvili to take part in debates. "If Zakareishvili agrees to debates, I'd love to attend it", Sanakoev said.
Vladimir Sanakoev left Georgia in September 2010, and then announced that he was a member of the Russian special services and all these years performing their tasks. According to him, now he lives in Vladikavkaz.