- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swiss embassy sections to be opened in Moscow and Tbilisi at the same time2009-03-03 15:10
On March 5th reception of documents for issuing visas for citizens of Georgia and Russia will be started. .According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, respective sections will open simultaneously in Tbilisi and in Moscow, at 12:00 Tbilisi time and at 11:00 Moscow time in Russian embassy in Georgia and Georgian embassy in Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia mentions that citizens willing to obtain visas to Russia must turn not to the Swiss embassy, but to the Russian one, where the consular section of Switzerland, the mediator country, will be opened.
The Ministry notes that visas will be issued in a very limited number; Georgian citizens will be able to go to Russia on private invitation only.
Today, before the meeting of the government, Nino Kalanadze, the Deputy Foreign Minister confirmed that entrance visas to Russia will be issued to the limited categories of citizens, in the regime existed before the diplomatic relations severance.