- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"NATO week" to be held in Armenia2012-10-31 13:10
"NATO week" to be held in Armenia from on November 1-8 as part of the Individual Partnership Action Plan. This was announced by the press service of the Armenian Foreign Ministry, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Gyumri State Pedagogical Institute named after Mikael Nalbandian there will be held a meeting with the students. The lectures, including the representatives of the Foreign Ministry, NATO, the U.S. and the UK embassies, are going attend the meeting.
The main event of the week, a seminar on "Strengthening collaborative security: Additional contribution of the new NATO partnership policy", will be held on November 5-6.
The seminar will be attended by senior officials of the Organization, representatives of the Armenian Ministry of Defense, civil society organizations, political scientists and experts.
According to the Armenia Today, the participants of the event intend to visit peacekeeping brigade of the Armenian Defense Ministry.
They also intend to visit the Center of crisis management of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Activities of the "NATO week" will be summarized during the TV round table in which they will discuss the development and transformation of NATO.