- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kakha Bendukidze intends to create TV channel in Georgia2012-10-31 13:43
A new TV channel starts broadcasting in Georgia, in January 2013, the Interfax reported. The creators of the channel are going to involve former members of the government as commentators.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of the founders of the new media is the former Minister for Economic Reforms Kakha Bendukidze. It is also known that one of the members of the channel management is the spouse of the Georgian Security Council Secretary Giga Bokeria - Tamara Chergoleishvili.
Chergoleishvili has noted that the channel would not support any political force, the Lenta.ru reported.
"We have a certain ideology, we support personal freedom and the secular state", Chergoleishvili stated, explaining that these values may coincide with the values of any political force.
She added that the TV channel would have informative nature.
"One of its founders is Kakha Bendukidze. We plan to work with former members of the government. Among them, in particular, there is Sergi Kapanadze, Tamar Kovziridze Eka Zguladze and so on", Tamara Chergoleishvili said.