- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Suspects of child trafficking detained in the North Caucasus2012-11-01 12:30
Employees of the Interior Ministry have supressed the activity of an organized group, whose members are suspected of trafficking of infants and young children. This was reported by the press center of the Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the report, a 60-year-old resident of Hasavyurt - the medical employee of the central city hospital and her 61-year-old accomplice are suspected of the organization of illegal activities.
According to the RBC, the first suspect was seeking out for an infant for sale using her position and connections. The second one was seeking out for the buyers and was engaged in direct implementation of the deal.
A girl was estimated by the criminals at 350 thousand rubles, a boy - at 500 thousand rubles. The buyers needed additional 50 thousand rubles for the complete set of required documents for the child.
Law enforcement officials have recorded a few facts of sale of the children. In particular, on September 30, 2012, a deal, which resulted in the sale of a girl aged 1 year and 8 months, took place in Khasavyurt. A month later, on October 30, 2012., a boy, who was born five days ago, was sold 550 thousand rubles. At the time of the deal the 61-year-old suspect was detained in Grozny in the restaurant "Yellow Sea". Then, the employee of the medical institution was detained in the workplace.