- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SOCAR has acquired ITERA-GEORGIA2012-11-01 13:35
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) has acquired ITERA-GEORGIA, which is engaged in distribution of natural gas in Georgia, the 1news.az reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the head of SOCAR Rovnag Abdullayev, in 2010 the cmpany held audit of the ITERA-GEORGIA in order to determine the levels of investment, the possible profit and taxes, and only then acquired the shares of the company.
"The agreement was signed three months ago, and now the ITERA-GEORGIA intends to distribute gas to the whole territory of Georgia except for Tbilisi", Abdullayev said.
According to the Oil of Russia, Rovnag Abdullayev also said that the SOCAR at the time had carried out big work in terms of gas supply in Georgia, and the volume of gas supply has exceeded all the work that had been done in the Soviet Union.
As for the amount of the transaction, the head of the SOCAR said that at the request of the other party an amount cannot be disclosed, and stressed that it was not so great.