- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called for opposition to abstain from rallies2009-03-03 17:05
President Mikheil Saakashvili called for opposition forces to renounce attempts to destabilize political situation in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Protest actions and rallies may lead to negative consequences for the Georgian economy in conditions of the global financial crisis, he stated in the course of the meeting with the railway carriage repair plant workers - The Vzglyad.
The Georgian leader mentioned that politicians, unfortunately ‘have a lot of money", though they should think of "refrigerators and stability, not of chairs".
"This is a matter of life and death, because any shock in the society may be death for our country under the global economic crisis," he said.
Saakashvili said that he heads the "economic diplomacy" and therefore visited a number of European countries and the UAE searching for investments.
Let us remind that on April 9th , in commemoration of the rally dispersed by the Soviet army in 1989, the opposition intends to draw its supporters in the streets with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation..