- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri and Armenian experts meet in Tbilisi2012-11-02 15:49
A meeting between the staff of the Centre for Strategic Studies (CSS) of Azerbaijan and Armenian experts will be held on November 3-4 in Tbilisi, Georgia. This was announced by the press service of the CSS, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Armenian side in the face of the Analytical Center on Globalization and Regional Cooperation acted as the initiator and organizer of the meeting.
According to the Yerkramas, the purpose of the event is the discussion of the current state of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the possible progress in the negotiation process and scenarios of development in the South Caucasus during the post-conflict period.
Organizational support to the event is provided by the Federal Office of External Affairs of Switzerland and a number of NGOs. At the meeting Centre for Strategic Studies will be represented by the leading research worker Heydar Mirza, as well as the experts Fuad Huseynov and Ariz Chiragov.