- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is waiting for new provocations2009-03-03 17:50
Nino Kalanadze, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, cannot rule out new provocations from the Russian side, - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She made this statement to the journalists in Tbilisi, commenting upon the maneuvers planned in Abkhazia.
"In any case, military maneuvers themselves is a provocation. When it comes to deployment of military bases in the occupied territories of Georgia, it is a purposeful provocation", Kalanadze stated.
At the same time she highlighted that "it is a mere provocation and it doesn't indicate that a military attack from the Russian side is expected".
According to Georgian mass media, large-scale military maneuvers are planned in Abkhazia, military machinery and units are already deployed at site. The maneuvers are conducted by Russian military.