- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili has got his fine back2012-11-06 11:55
The authorities have returned the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili 80 million lari (about $ 48 million) he had paid as a fine in July, the News-Georgia reported. This was announced by the Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia David Narmania on Monday, November 5.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Recall, Tbilisi City Court fined the billionaire and that time the opposition leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili in July this year.
Thus, the court had concluded the hearing on the administrative case of the Control Chamber of Georgia against the billionaire, related to the distribution of the satellite antennas by the company Global Sonsulting Group.
Note, Ivanishvili's lawyers disagreed with the decision of the court and intended to challenge it. "The court has not accepted any request from our side; Tbilisi City Court has only one party - the Control Chamber; the court is not interested in evidence, it is ready to support any of its decision", the billionaire's lawyer Eka Beselia said. According to her, the court's decision was politically motivated.