- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Action in support of Akhalaia in Tbilisi2012-11-09 18:19
An action in support of the former Defense Minister Bacha Akhalaia, Chief of Joint Staff of the Georgian Armed Forces Giorgi Kalandadze and commander of the 4th Brigade of the Defense Ministry Zurab Shamatava is being held outside the Tbilisi City Court, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A trial, during which the court must assign the preventive measure for the three former officials of the Ministry of Defense, started today at 2 pm in the Tbilisi City Court.
Participants of the rally called the detainees illegal prisoners, political prisoners, heroes and patriots. They hold up signs calling for the liberation of heroes.
The action outside the Tbilisi City Court was attended by the former activist of the movement "Kmara", now representative of the "Freedom Institute" Tea Tutberidze and several young people. Tea Tutberidze called Akhalaia, Kalandadze and Shamatava personal hostage of the current Defense Minister Irakli Alasania, the Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Recall, Former Interior Minister of Georgia Bacho Akhalaia was arrested on November 6, after the interrogation in the Prosecutor General's office. According to his lawyer David Dekanoidze, Akhalaia is charged with abuse of office.