- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia and Iran intend to extend cooperation2012-11-12 13:38
Armenia and Iran are going to start construction of the oil pipeline in the near future, the RosInvest reported. This was announced on Thursday last week by the Armenian co-chairman of the Armenian-Iranian intergovernmental commission, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of the country Armen Movsisyan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The opening ceremony was attended by the President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and Iranian Energy Minister Majid Namdz.
"In the framework of economic cooperation between the two countries we are expecting the implementation of the project on construction of oil pipeline Iran-Armenia", Movsisyan said.
Meanwhile, as reported by the IA Regnum, according to the Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani, the expansion of ties between Tehran and Yerevan will strengthen the process of rapprochement between the countries of the region. Larijani stated this during a meeting with the Minister of Justice of Armenia Hrayr Tovmasyan on November 11 in Tehran.
Larijani called for further cooperation between the judicial authorities of the two countries. He called the conclusion of the agreements by Ministers of Justice of Armenia and Iran in the field of legal assistance and extradition of prisoners an effective step forward.