- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" demands resignation of leadership of two cities2012-11-13 11:24
November 12, activists of the coalition "Georgian Dream" have held shares for the resignation of the heads of administrations and local councils of the cities of Tetri-Tskaro and Tsalka, the Caucasian Knot reported. The work of local authorities was paralyzed for several hours.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Tetri-Tskaro supporters of "Georgian Dream" blocked the entrance to the building and demanded the resignation of the mayor Zurab Tsiklauri and the council chairman Gia Mestvirishvili who are members of the "United National Movement".
According to the picketers, the voting at polling stations was falsified, and City Hall does not take measures to punish those responsible.
In Tsalka, activists of "Georgian Dream" blocked the entrance to City Hall for an hour, demanding the resignation of the head of the district administration Michael Tshitishvili and investigate his activities.
Previously we reported that the non-government organization "The unanimity for human rights" has announced the collection of signatures to demand the immediate resignation of the president Mikheil Saakashvili. This was announced by the head of the organization Mikhail Andguladze on November 12.