- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kadyrov has criticized Yevkurov again2012-11-13 11:53
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has criticized the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Yevkurov, the NEWSRu reported. Recall, Kadyrov and Yevkurov are in a state of protracted conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yunus-Bek Yevkurov wrote in his blog that the law on terrorism implies that the bodies of terrorists cannot be passed to relatives. Speaking of those who do not fall under the law on terrorism, Yevkurov opined that after investigations their bodies should be passed to the relatives for burial.
"They use these examples to warn the remaining children in the family against committing the same crimes. If we are going to do differently, if someone thinks that he can not to pass the body, not to bury normally ... we will simply engender terrorism even more. There will be no prevention", the Rosbalt quoted the head of Ingushetia.
Kadyrov took the opposite view. "First, the law decides whether to pass or not to pass the body. Secondly, terrorists are being buried as required by law. But no one can make the clergy against their will to stand over the grave of the murderer and pray for him, especially Yevkurov", said in a statement by the Chechen leader.