- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Military exercises at the Russian-Abkhaz border2012-11-13 13:07
November 13, the most large-scale at the southern borders of the country military exercises of the Russian border guards launched in Sochi, near the Russian-Abkhaz border, the Yuga.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The goal of the exercises is to practice the suppression of sabotage and terrorist activities at the border in conjunction with other law enforcement agencies.
The exercises involve the units of the FSB border department of Russia in Krasnodar Krai, Karachay-Cherkessia, the Republic of Abkhazia, as well as the Russian FSB Airforces and the units of other security agencies.
According to the representative of Public Relations Center of the Russian FSB, the border guards of Kuban will block vehicles at a checkpoint at the border and suppress weapons import. In addition, they will prevent a landing of a group of offenders on the coast from both above-water and underwater positions, as well as localize an explosive situation in the international sector of the airport, the Fontanka.ru reported.
In turn, the representatives of the Russian border guards in Abkhazia will block and kill armed bandit group in the Kodori Gorge in collaboration with the security forces of the Republic.