- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Former Energy Minister of Georgia appointed director of Itera Georgia Ltd2012-11-15 14:43
Alphard (Gas) Holding BV, an affiliate of the State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan, has completed the acquisition of gas distribution assets of the Itera Georgia Ltd, the Business-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alexander Khetaguri, former Minister of Energy, as well as former Minister of Finance of Georgia was appointed CEO of the Itera Georgia Ltd.
The assets include 10 gas distribution companies: JSC "Kutaisigaz", JSC "Rustavigaz", JSC "Gorigaz", JSC "Kaspigaz", JSC "Bolnisigaz", JSC "Tetritskarogaz", JSC "Borzhomigaz", JSC "Terdzholagaz", JSC "Samtrediyagaz", JSC" Vanigaz. "
Alphard (Gas) Holding BV plans to improve the quality of public services, to ensure uninterrupted gas supply to existing customers and to create an opportunity for connection to the gas network of new customers in the area of the acquired distribution companies.
Recall, earlier it was reported that the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) has acquired Itera Georgia Ltd, engaged in distribution of natural gas in Georgia.
"The agreement was signed three months ago, and now the Itera Georgia Ltd intends to distribute gas to the whole territory of Georgia except for Tbilisi", said the head of SOCAR Rovnag Abdullayev.