- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia won't return Borjomi to Russia2012-11-15 15:13
According to the MK.ru, the IDS Borjomi has no plans in the near future to renew supplies of mineral water "Borjomi" to the Russian market.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The question of the supply of "Borjomi" in Russia is not being considered; we have no further plans. We also do not conduct any negotiations on this issue", the press-service of the company stated on Thursday.
Meanwhile, as reported by the RIA Novosti, First Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia Andrei Denisov said on Wednesday that Russia and Georgia were ready to move on to the practical solution of the question of the return of Georgian wine to the Russian market.
Recall, in mid-September Rospotrebnadzor stated it was ready to open the Russian market for Georgian wines, if it receives a guarantee and would be able to send experts to check the wineries of Georgia. This was announced by the head of department, the chief sanitary doctor Gennady Onishchenko.