- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites nominated their leader as a President candidate2009-03-04 16:18
Today Georgian Laborites nominated their leader Shalva Natelashvili as a candidate next President of Georgia. Before calling presidential elections the Labour party will conduct consultations on Saakashvili regime overthrow with opposition political parties - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Labour party assumes responsibility in front of the Motherland and the people, confirms the decisions it made in 2003 and 2007 and again nominates its intolerable to regime leader Shalva Natelashvili as a President of Georgia candidate", the statement of the party claims.
Let us remind that the Labour party, as well as practically the entire Georgian opposition range, demands resignation of President Mikheil Saakashvili and holding early presidential elections.