- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medvedev and Bagapsh discussed situation in Abkhazia2009-03-04 17:12
Today in the Kremlin Dmitri Medvedev, the President of Russia received Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia. They discussed they process of statehood establishment in the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Medvedev also reminded the appointment of ambassadors of the two countries.
"At present a resolution is being drafted on the opening of diplomatic missions in Moscow and Sokhumi," Medvedev said. In his view, the diplomatic work is going on in a normal way. - RIA Novosti.
The Russian President congratulated the Abkhazian leader on his 60th anniversary and wished him good health and peace.
Bagapsh thanked the Russian leader for congratulation and said that "work in Abkhazia is going on in all spheres according to the schedule."